Tuesday 18 June 2019

Exit Interview

                                                        Exit Interview



1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.
 I have tried to finish my work as best as I can and on time although getting sick and having orthodontic appointments got in the way

 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
I really enjoyed animating The City because we got to design our own car which was really interesting and fun. I liked animating the Fish Tank as well because we got to add what we wanted to it.

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
I struggled with the Raft project because I was away for most of it and when I did show up I got killed by the shark. I also struggled a bit on Minecraft because we couldn't decide what to do at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment